Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Back to you Anderson...

Well here I am again maning my usual post in the corner of Wanda's with the authority of one Danny Manning (in his prime mind you, think clippers/hawks years) and I thought it was about time for another blog entry.

In political news... Does anyone but me find Hilary Clinton's new campaign strat. halarious? The fact that she makes the statement "Barack Obama would make a great vice president, under herself" . I must admitt, its a brillant play pn her part. The basic idea is that people will start accepting Clinton as the dominant Democratic presidential canidate and those who are yet to vote in the remaining states vote for Clinton. The idea is also an outreach to Obama supporters, hoping they will concede with thee guarantee of a Vice President nomination. So yeah... great play but still halarious. I would have loved to see the look on Obama's face when he saw that quoted in the newspaper

For all you Liverpool fans out there BIG GAME TODAY 12:30 VS INTER MILAN

If you sports fans still have not read or heard of Bill Simmons check this out

Top 3 must see movies the next time you see a movie:

Once
La Vie En Rose
Darjeeling Limited

And lastly for those of you players of the card came Spades, Mike Marse and I take all challengers...we haven't lost...ever

No comments: