Tuesday, March 18, 2008

From behind the lines...

I'm Aaron M Williams and welcome again to the weekly blog report...(some kind of dramatic intro music) This week I'm reporting for inside The Library on the prestine California Baptist University campus. My location ,for those of you wondering, is nestled between the JK'S and the JN's on the 2nd floor...as of right now the area is calm, very quiet, some locals can be seen every now and then but the effects of Spring Break is extremely evident here. After the massive pilgrimage of CBU undergrad and graduate students journying off to their homes else where, the personality and life of the campus is virtually non-existent, some have even been noted as saying that life here in the normally thriving Baptist haven...is dead.

In other news...

The end of the year is upon us. Seniors...I can't even fathom where we will all be one year from now but I'm excited to find out.

For those of you who came up this past week letting me know that my beloved Sonics will be moving to the OK state... Not so fast! I say to you... A source from Seattle, who just so happens to be my dad, informed me that 3 private investors(the CEO of Microsoft,some big wig from Cosco, and a local real estate investor) have stepped up and our willing to pay all the money needed for the Key Arena's rennovation, and will offer to buy the Sonics back from Clay Bennet anc Co. in the near future. So there's hope...(stay tuned for next week's story on how the NBA has been scheming American cities out of zillions of dollars uncontested.)

#2 donuts is no longer open 24hrs, they now close at midnight...I know Lancer nation, we're all in shock. Now there's a difinitive reason why they're America's #2 donuts

4 comments:

carsonbelmont said...

I cannot believe the news about #2. What time do they open? This is OUTRAGEOUS!!

matt cobb said...

wow...i find it amusing that you think the sonics still have a shot to stay in seattle. i'll get you a ticket to a game when they move to okc.

Justin Blomgren said...

I am so sad about #2's!!! Just think, all those memories we've had there...they would have never happened if they weren't open 24 hours. What a shame. I hope your technology problems come to a resolution...and yes, I have a blog

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Câmera Digital, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://camera-fotografica-digital.blogspot.com. A hug.