Thursday, October 23, 2008

A new begining...

Many of you have heard about the heart wrenching reality that the Seattle Supersonics have gone extinct. So as the eve of another NBA season falls upon us I, for the first time in my life, have no team to root for. So I'm in search for a new team and call upon you, Bloggernation, to help me make my choice. I've thought about Portland, because, lets face it, they're 4 hrs away from my home city, and I've had some Laker fans suggest their team...but I'm still up in the air. Help me out here. Suggestions???

2 comments:

Justin Blomgren said...

If I were you, I would probably root for Portland. I personally want you to root for sacramento, but lets face it, they probably won't be good again for another century. I'm a pessimistic fan. plus, there are rumors speculating that they might be forced out of sac to go to Vegas a la the Sonics. Those bastards

jeremy phillips said...

All I say, is don't go for the Lakers.