Sunday, December 28, 2008


6. She & Him “Volume One”

Although I’ve never been one for celebrity crushes…I must admit…I have a celebrity crush on singer/actor Zooey Deschanel. The reason why I ADmire Zooey is due to her beautiful voice which is on full display in her folksie debut album with M.Ward, who, yes, is her boyfriend…I know…I will allow your condolences. The album, which has a mixed folk/doo-wop sound to it, is full of cover songs as well as some songs written by both Zooey and M.Ward. I listen to this album all the way through time and time again and it never fails to put a smile on my face, a leap in my step, and well…it just makes me feel so dog-gone happy…

1. Why Do You Let Me Stay Here
2. This Is Not A Test
3. I Was Made For You

1 comment:

escamillaweddings said...

i'm not one to follow much about celebrity romances, but i've recently subscribed to a rolling stone blog and this morning they posted this:

http://www.rollingstone.com/rockdaily/index.php/2008/12/30/death-cab-for-cuties-ben-gibbard-she-hims-zooey-deschanel-engaged/

seems as though miss deschanel hasn't belonged to mr ward for quite some time...

and yes, i'll still offer my condolences.